Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Inspirational Boards for all Seasons!

I wanted to make my own image boards of my favorite color sashes! I always look online at other peoples image board so I figured why not make my own with our products :) I really love the apple green and the fuchsia combo in the above picture... it reminds me of spring :)


When I think of weddings I think of white!!! it's so elegant and timeless! my favorite part of this image board is the cake... all the texture and designs... so beautiful!





I love Red and Black together. They are both so bold when they are next to eachother. Red is such a romantic color and black just pops when it's next to it.



So I used to hate purple. growing up, my sister loved purple and I loved pink... now, I wish I actually had purple as my wedding colors! It's so vibrant... the bridesmaid dress is so cute too... a


I love, love, love the swirl black designs and the bright fuchsia/hot pink colors.


Fall colors are all so fun ~ The willow sashes, orange/red bouquet, chocolate brown sash around the four tier cake all so eye catching to me!


Turquoise, Pink, White, Chocolate Brown!








No comments:

Post a Comment