Saturday, September 26, 2009

Kevin Bradford Designs

If only I were a photographer (Nara, Nack, Alphonso). We had a wedding set up at a yacht club. Our couple decided to use white chair covers with white satin sashes. When we arrived at the venue site everything was being taken out of the room, we saw Kevin Bradford of Kevin Bradford Design with white leather lounge chairs and beautiful white draperies, we weren't quit sure how everything was going to look since nothing was set up when we arrived, but when we returned 6 hours later, we were in complete awe... Kevin was able to change the old yacht club into a whole new world. I tried taking pictures, but nothing did any justice to how it actually looked in real life. I've tried to attach the pictures I took, but like I said...doesnt do any justice. I would highly recommend Kevin for any decorations....and us of course for chair covers LOL.











to check out more images of this wedding visit our website at:

No comments:

Post a Comment